The City of Richmond and the Redskins said they are looking for 100 people to take part in the Richmond Training Camp Ambassador program.
Volunteer ambassadors would work either from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. or noon to 6 p.m., during the team’s four-week training camp. During that time the ambassadors help answer visitors’ questions.
“Richmond Training Camp Ambassadors will help put the best face on our city and its many amenities as they assist visitors and showcase the very best the Bon Secours Washington Redskins Training Camp has to offer,” Richmond Mayor Dwight C. Jones said in a statement.
Volunteers will be rewarded for their time:
- Three shifts = Washington Redskins Pin
- Five shifts = 2nd Washington Redskins Pin
- Seven shifts = autograph session with Redskins players and coaches
- Ten shifts = trip for two to Washington Redskins home game
- Twelve or more shifts = trip for two to Washington Redskins home game, plus be part of a special on-field pre-game presentation
Redskins training camp runs from July 25 to August 16. Redskins Training Center is located at 2401 West Leigh Street.
Original Blog can be found here: